We have recently taken over the following three loco kits that where preivously avialable from Warren Shephard: -
- 0-6-2 Barton Wright (Class 21) ~ LYR / LMS ~ £ 200:00
- 0-4-4 Barton Wright ~ Sharp Stewart ~ LYR ~ £ 200:00
- 4-6-0 Rebuilt Dreanought (Class 8) ~ LYR /LMS / BR ~ (temporarily withdrawn) £ 350:00
- Choice of either 2480gal tender or 3000 gal tender to go with the above ~ £75:00
Locomotive range currently available: -
- 0-8-0 Small Boilered (Class 30) ~ LYR / LMS / BR ~ £ 255:00
- 0-8-0 Large Boilered (Class 31) ~ LYR /LMS / BR ~ £ 275:00
- 0-6-0 Rapid Shunter (Class 24) ~ LYR /LMS / BR ~ £ 175:00
- 2-4-2T with Belpair firebox (short or long) ~ LYR / LMS / BR ~ £ 195:00
- 2-4-2T with round top firebox (short or long) ~ LYR / LMS / BR ~ £ 195:00
- 0-6-0 Barton Wright (Class 25) ~ LYR / LMS / BR ~ £ 215:00
This range of kits where prevously availble from either Fourtrack Models or Metor Models (for the rapid shunter) and most had been orginally designed by George Norton. These kits are in etched brass with cast detail including a pre-formed boiler, etched nickel silver chassis and turned sprung buffers. A numeber of kits are now being supplied with Nickel silver bodies in lieu of brass, but without the boiler having been rolled. To complete these as working models the following are required wheels / motor & gearbox / electrical pickups / couplings / paint / transfers / adhesies and solder.
Slaters wheels are available to match the above kits from our selves.
All loco kits prices shown above are inclusive of UK P&P.
The Photographs at the top of this page show Barton Wright number 957 on the Keithley and Worth Valley Railway.