Lanky Kits exists to help the production of 7mm models of the former Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Company.
We are stockiest for Slaters Plasticard, and normally have in stock wheels to match our products.
Please note that Lanky Kits is a service that is being provided by my-self for modellers of the LYR in 7mm, and is therefore separate from the main society. For details of the "Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Society" please click on www.lyrs.org.uk
Lankykits will be at the following shows: -
- Sunday 14th Febuary 2016 ~ ALSRM Northern Show ~ 10:00 to 16:00 Venue (M22 1QW)
- Saturday 5th March 2016 ~ Kettering 10:00 to 16:00 ~ GOG (NN15 6GN)
- Saturday 4th June 2016 ~ Doncaster 10:00 to 16:00 ~ GOG (DN4 7PD)
- Saturday 3rd September 2016 ~ Telford 10:00 to 17:00 ~ GOG Guildex (TF3 4JH)
- Sunday 4th September 2016 ~ Telford 10:00 to 16:00 ~ GOG Guildex
Site last updated on 5th Feburary 2016 (Show Dates)
I hope that all who manged to visit Reading recently had a wonderful time.
I have adjusted the prices of most kits to reflect the costs of materials etc.
Sorry to have to advise that I have now run out of transfers!Although I am trying to obtain some more, due to the supplier having manufactuering issues I might not be able to obtain any more.
- Locomotive Jacks ~ these are now available in Brass. these are supplied as a pair with both 4 feet and 6 feet bases. Cost £ 4:00 plus £1:00 P&P (UK).
- Also front tank fillers for 2-4-2 in both the earlier and later patterns. Cost £ 4:00 plus £1:00 P&P (UK).
- New style vacumn pipes for the front and reat of locomotives. Cost £ 4:00 plus £1:00 P&P (UK).
Work is taking place to produce the following:-
- Railmotor ~ Cost is anticipated to be in the region of £ 300 to £ 350
- Club Dining car ~ This project is now being handle directly by Peter Fitton 7mm co-ordinator of the LYRS