Lanky Kits exists to help the production of 7mm models of the former Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Company.
We are stockiest for Slaters Plasticard, and normally have in stock wheels to match our products.
Please note that Lanky Kits is a service that is being provided by my-self for modellers of the LYR in 7mm, and is therefore separate from the main society. For details of the "Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Society" please click on www.lyrs.org.uk
PLEASE NOTE THAT LANKY KITS has withdrawn from the GOG Kettering Show due to adverse weather conditions.
Apologies to anybody who was hoping to meet me. (Saturday 3rd March 2018 ~ GOG Kettering ~ 10:00~16:00 ~ Kettering Leisure Village, Thurston Drive, Kettering, NN15 6GN).
Lankykits will be at the following shows: -
- Saturday 28th April 2018 ~ North West Model Railway & Trade Show, Leigh Sports Village, Sale Way, Leigh, Lancashire WN7 4JY
- Saturday 2nd June 2018 ~ GOG Doncaster ~ 10:00 ~ 16:00 ~ The Dome Leisure Centre, Doncaster Lakeside, Bawtry Road, Doncaster. DN4 7PD
- Saturday 1st September 2018 ~ GOG Telford ~ 10:00 ~ 17:00 ~ International Centre, St. Quentin Gate, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4JH
- Sunday 2nd September 2018 ~ GOG Telford ~ 10:00 ~ 16:00
- Saturday 1st December 2018 ~ Reading Trade Show at Rivermead Leisure Centre, Richfield Avenue, Reading, RG1 8EQ (subject to booking)
LAYOUT ~ BARTON HALL
- Next outing on 5th May at Ludlow Racecourse
I have adjustedthe prices of most kits to reflect the costs of materials BREXIT etc.
Sorry to have to advise that I have now run out of transfers!Although I am trying to obtain some more, due to the supplier having manufactuering issues I might not be able to obtain any more.
last updated on 2nd March 2018 (Kettering withdrawal)